Dr. Clyde Harris is an internist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Harris specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Harris provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- U Mo Hosp/Clins
Dr. Clyde L Harris MD's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28403Get Direction
WILMINGTON, NC 28401Get Direction
Dr. Clyde L Harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Dr. Dean H. Karras MD5145 S College Rd Wilmington NC 28412
- Michael Jay Mcwilliams MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Christopher C Cosgrove MD4114 Shipyard Blvd Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Paula Babiss MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Raja G Bhat M.D.5106 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Brian Richard Webster M.D.1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401