Dr. Joseph Turella is a pediatrician practicing in Orangevale, CA. Dr. Turella is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Turella diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Turella can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1987
Dr. Joseph Michael Turella D.O.'s Practice location
Orangevale, CA 95662Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Michael Turella D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D.425 University Avenue Sacramento California 95825
- Dr. Claire M. Unis M.D.3288 Bell Road Auburn California 95603
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Laura L Sorgea MD3100 Douglas Blvd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Zoey Jayne Goore MD, MPH1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661