Dr. Melvin Dixon is a Dentist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Dixon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Howard University D.D.S. 1982
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Dentist 2016 Consumer Research Counsel
- Harriet Tubman 2013 Van Guard
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown & Bridge
- White (composite) Fillings
- Root Canal
- Kor Deep Bleaching
- Hygiene / Periodontal Health
- Scale And Root Planing
- Under Armour Mouth Guard
- Snap On Smile
- Implant Crowns
- Night Guards
- Sports Guard
- Sapphire Lesion Detection
- Sedation Denistry
- Dental Abscess
- Dental Accidents/trauma
- Dental Aesthetics - Smile Enhancement
- Tooth Ache
- Tooth Bleaching And Whitening Procedures
- Tooth And Bone Loss
- Tooth Abrasion
- Diode Laser Soft Tissue Treatment
- E Max Crowns
- Cerac Crowns
- Walk-in Services
- X-ray (digital)
- Arizona Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Greyline Program
- St. Michael's Guatemala Project
- Smile Train Volunteer Program
Dr. Melvin Morgan Dixon D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85705Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Melvin Morgan Dixon D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Melvin Morgan Dixon D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Brandon Garth Goates DMD3922 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85705
- Dr. Geoffrey Cornell Koelling DMD1743 W Prince Rd # 115 Tucson AZ 85705
- Dr. Terry Leroy Green D.D.S.4570 N ORACLE RD TUCSON AZ 85705
- Dr. Trym Helaman Gibbons D.D.S.521 W Wetmore Rd Tucson AZ 85705
- Barry Sullivan DDS4009 N Flowing Wells Rd Tucson AZ 85705
- Dr. Sharon Evette Lister DDS368 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85705