Dr. Melvin Dixon is a Dentist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Dixon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Howard University D.D.S. 1982
Areas of expertise and specialization
- America's Top Dentist2016Consumer Research Counsel
- Harriet Tubman2013Van Guard
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown & Bridge
- White (composite) Fillings
- Root Canal
- Kor Deep Bleaching
- Hygiene / Periodontal Health
- Scale And Root Planing
- Under Armour Mouth Guard
- Snap On Smile
- Implant Crowns
- Night Guards
- Sports Guard
- Sapphire Lesion Detection
- Sedation Denistry
- Dental Abscess
- Dental Accidents/trauma
- Dental Aesthetics - Smile Enhancement
- Tooth Ache
- Tooth Bleaching And Whitening Procedures
- Tooth And Bone Loss
- Tooth Abrasion
- Diode Laser Soft Tissue Treatment
- E Max Crowns
- Cerac Crowns
- Walk-in Services
- X-ray (digital)
- Arizona Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Greyline Program
- St. Michael's Guatemala Project
- Smile Train Volunteer Program
Dr. Melvin Morgan Dixon D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85705Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Melvin Morgan Dixon D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Melvin Morgan Dixon D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Robert F. Hawke DDS1575 North Swan Road Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Virginia Boland-Robillard DDS1601 North Tucson Boulevard Tucson Arizona 85716
- Dr. Sonia S. Hariri DDS1840 North Craycroft Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- Dr. Jay Citrin DDS5601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Saeid Badie D.D.S.1575 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Timothy Leong D.M.D.8878 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85749