Dr. David L Ripley MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)3425 S Clarkson St Englewood CO, 80113
Dr. David Ripley is a physiatrist practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Ripley is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Ripley focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Ripley can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- Atomoxetine for individuals with traumatic brain injury.
- The impact of diabetes mellitus on stroke acute rehabilitation outcomes.
- Relationships among premorbid alcohol use, acute intoxication, and early functional status after traumatic brain injury.
- The impact of female reproductive function on outcomes after traumatic brain injury.
- Vision disturbance after TBI.
- The vision clinic: an interdisciplinary method for assessment and treatment of visual problems after traumatic brain injury.
- Vision examination of TBI patients in an acute rehabilitation hospital.
- Are there cognitive and neurobehavioural correlates of hormonal neuroprotection for women after TBI?
- Predictors of sexual functioning and satisfaction 1 year following traumatic brain injury: a TBI model systems multicenter study.
- Atomoxetine for attention deficits following traumatic brain injury: results from a randomized controlled trial.
- Psychosis Following an Increase in Intrathecal Baclofen.
- Poster 219 Carbidopa-Levodopa Improves Speech Apraxia after Hypoxic-Ischemic Brain Injury: A Case Report.
Dr. David L Ripley MD's Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. David L Ripley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ripley
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What Is a Physiatrist?
What is a physiatrist?A physiatrist is a medical doctor or a doctor of osteopathic medicine who practices physiatry or physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatry is a branch of medicine that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, as well as rehabilitation of disorders, which...
- Dr. Matthew Godleski MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Yusuke Wakeshima MD2801 Youngfield St Golden CO 80401
- Dr. Nicholas Olsen D.O.8515 Pearl St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Ara Chitchyan MD1601 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218
- Dr. Susan Apkon MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Matthew Percy patrick Mayer M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108