Dr. Howard Pasekoff is an endodonist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Pasekoff is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Howard L Pasekoff D.M.D.'s Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33433Get Direction
BOCA RATON, FL 33434Get Direction
Dr. Howard L Pasekoff D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic level of the body. A low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood also affects the energy production in cells. This leads to fatigue and exhaustion, even with...
- Can Losing Weight Reduce The Symptoms Of Atrial Fibrillation?
Can Losing Weight Reduce The Symptoms Of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation has been an infection that poses a lot of fear and confusion among the many people who are diagnosed with this condition. It is known to cause abnormal quivering of the atria heart chamber as a result of altered...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Myeloma?
Multiple myeloma may not show any signs during the early stages called smoldering or asymptomatic multiple myeloma. It is only after a blood or urine test that it can be diagnosed. However, as time goes by, a lot of problems and complications associated with multiple myeloma will start to show....
- The Three Stages of Lyme Disease
The problem with Lyme disease is that it is difficult to treat because the organism responsible for the disease hides from your immune system. Lyme disease goes through three stages, and in each stage, they produce different signs and symptoms. The three stages of Lyme disease are:...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- Jordan Leslie Schapiro DDS1000 Nw 9th Court Boca Raton FL 33486
- Dr. Jayson S Hartman DMD5223 Avenida Navarra Sarasota FL 34242
- Dr. Sonia I. Pena DMD1312 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
- Dr. Craig Harlan Tover DDS5458 Town Center Rd Boca Raton FL 33486
- Dr. Gabriel Slavescu DDS201 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33324
- Dr. Oscar Jesus Peguero D.M.D.1 Kneeland St Boston MA 02111