Dr. Amy Elizabeth Rothberg MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Lobby C Suite 1300 Ann Arbor MI, 48105
Dr. Amy Rothberg practices Endocrinology in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Rothberg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Rothberg examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1996
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Weight loss ≥10% is required by the severely obese to achieve minimal clinically important differences in health-related quality of life.
- Prevalence of Diabetes in the United States: A Glimmer of Hope?
- Leptin Level and Skipping Breakfast: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey III (NHANES III).
- Prevalence and change of central obesity among US Asian adults: NHANES 2011-2014.
Dr. Amy Elizabeth Rothberg MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48105Get Direction
Dr. Amy Elizabeth Rothberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rothberg
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Should Doctors Consider Brittle Diabetes Separate from Type 1 Diabetes?
Back in 2012, a Long Island resident, Rosemarie Sorge, was rushed to the emergency room with diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a deadly condition that is characterized by an excess of ketones in the bloodstream, caused by a lack of insulin. These ketones are highly toxic and can create...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Hyperthyroidism vs. Hypothyroidism
The human body is remarkably complex and involves a synergy of numerous body organs to function properly. Among the little-known organs is the thyroid, found just below the Adam’s apple. It is tiny but it plays a major role in the body. Its function is to synthesize iodine to produce thyroxine...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- Dr. Yau-liang Su MD23800 Orchard Lake Road Farmington MI 48336
- Dr. Angela R Subauste MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Sanfield M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Richard J Auchus MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Andrew Timothy Kraftson MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Suchitra V Zambare M.D.47601 Grand River Ave, Ste# A218 Southfield MI 48075