Dr. Heather Frederick practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Durham, NC. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Frederick treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Heather Jane Frederick M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Durham, NC 27713Get Direction
Dr. Heather Jane Frederick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- How Service Dogs Assist Dementia Patients
Throughout history, dogs have provided a wonderful service to those around the globe. In the most recent of years, service dogs have been found to assist in modern and healthy ways. These dogs are able to lend a way of support to those who are facing issues with dementia and other related illnesses....
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- 5 Tips On Living With Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a problem worsened by improper shaving techniques, excessive dehydration of the skin because of lowered fluid intake, and the habit of wearing close-fitting clothes. When hair removal becomes the primary trigger for this condition, it pays to regulate one’s habits to avoid...
- Matthew Ramseur Mcdaniel MDN2198 Unc Hospitals Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Megan Clinton M.D.420 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Amy Murray Judge M.D.800 Rose St # N202 Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Christy Johnson Crockett M.D.2301 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Dr. Kelly Ann Machovec MD245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. David Patrick Martin M.D.Duke Univeristy Hospital Durham NC 27710