Dr. Jeffrey Simmons is a pediatrician practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Simmons is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Simmons diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Simmons can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1988
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 2000
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- Cincinnati Childrn's Hosp Mc
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical Center Program A
Dr. Jeffrey M Simmons MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M Simmons MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.550 North Hillside Street Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Shehzad A. Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD7450 S Mason Montgomery Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609