Michael I. Keller, MD, FACR, is a leading rheumatologist currently serving patients at San Diego Arthritis Medical Clinic in San Diego, California. Throughout his forty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in arthritis, osteoporosis, and chronic pain. After earning his medical degree in 1975 at SUNY Upstate Medical University, Dr. Keller completed his rheumatology residency at the same educational venue. Furthermore, he was awarded fellowship in rheumatology by the American College of Rheumatology.
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1971
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
What do you attribute your success to?
- Compassion and genuine concern for patients; treating them with honesty and keeping their best interest as a priority. He works for different insurances in order to be inclusive and provide services to as many people as possible who may need care.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Michael I. Keller M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92108Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael I. Keller M.D. | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael I. Keller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keller
- What Is a Barrel Chest?
Barrel Chest A barrel chest refers to an individual's chest that appears to be always partially inflated. It looks as if they are taking a deep breath with their rib cage broadened. An individual with a barrel chest may find it hard to breathe.A barrel chest may develop due to osteoarthritis or...
- Lady Gaga's New Documentary Focuses on Fibromyalgia
The pop singer Lady Gaga recently announced via Twitter that her recent documentary will discuss fibromyalgia. “I wish to raise awareness and connect people who have [fibromyalgia]…. we can all share what helps and hurts,” she stated. Lady Gaga first revealed that she struggled with the...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Make Sure to Include These Foods in a Rheumatoid Arthritis Diet
Being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis can be both a relief and a terrifying moment in a person’s life. On the one hand, those who are diagnosed with the disease typically begin to experience early to moderate symptoms of the disease before a doctor reaches a diagnosis.The actual diagnosis can...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- Dr. Ken D. Pischel M.D., PH.D.10666 North Torrey Pines La Jolla California 92037
- Gregory David Middleton MD9350 Campus Point Dr La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Corrie D Broudy MD300 Fir St San Diego CA 92101
- Dr. Arthur Ray Mabaquiao M.D.300 S Pierce St El Cajon CA 92020
- Dr. Edward V.h. Skol M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Brian Cornell Anderson M.D.525 3rd Ave Chula Vista CA 91910