Dr. Susan Williams is a pediatrician practicing in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Williams is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Williams diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Williams can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1999
University of Florida College of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Swimmer's Ear
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Outer Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Greenville Hosp System, Pediatrics
- Greenville Health System/University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Susan Forster Williams M.D.'s Practice location
Port Charlotte, FL 33948Get Direction
Dr. Susan Forster Williams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Ebenezer Kuma MD3406 Tamiami Trl Unit 2 Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Mrs. Milagros M Seguerra-doctora MD119 Shamrock Blvd Venice FL 34293
- Dr. Timothy Blain M.D.5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Sheeba F Mesghali morales M.D.1370 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Benjamin Helgemo M.D.2040c Tamiami Trl Port Charlotte FL 33948
- Dr. Margaret G Mayo MD22091 Elmira Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33952