Dr. Michael Nakashian is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in West Hartford, CT. Dr. Nakashian specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Nakashian tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Michael Nakashian MD's Practice location
West Hartford, CT 06119Get Direction
BRICK, NJ 08724Get Direction
Brick, NJ 08724Get Direction
Freehold, NJ 07728Get Direction
Dr. Michael Nakashian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nakashian
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Dr. Joseph G Marsicano MD457 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. William A Law MD457 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Nader Mohamed Hebela MD457 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Joseph Peter Bogdan M.D.457 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Theodore George Zaleski MD212 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724
- Dr. Bruce D Stamos MD457 Jack Martin Blvd Brick NJ 08724