Dr. Carol Wood is a psychologist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Wood specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wood evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wood because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carol Joan Wood PHD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96814Get Direction
Dr. Carol Joan Wood PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Ms. Mary K. Myers PHD1188 Bishop Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Conrad Bugarin Bernisto Pearl City Hawaii
- Dr. Rene Tillich PHD6600 Kalanianaole Hwy Honolulu HI 96825
- Dr. Kathryn L Lapierre MSN, CNSW62 N248 Washington Ave. Cedarburg WI 53012
- Dr. Donna Shizuko Makishima PSY.D.1001 Bishop Street Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Susan Li PSY.D.1001 Bishop Street Honolulu HI 96813