Dr. Lewis Stephen Rosenberg M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics8 Seitz Dr Bethpage NY, 11714
Dr. Lewis Rosenberg is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bethpage, NY. Dr. Rosenberg specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rosenberg can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rosenberg can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1974
Universidad Popular AutÛnoma del Estado de Puebla Facultad de Medicina 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Queens Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Lewis Stephen Rosenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Bethpage, NY 11714Get Direction
Dr. Lewis Stephen Rosenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenberg
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Dr. Tony Tsai MD4231 Colden Street Flushing NY 11355
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Maria Eleni Levada M.D., F.A.C.O.G.20 West Lincoln Avenue Valley Stream New York 11580
- Dr. Hajoon Chun M.D.146-01 45th Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Daniel Faustin M.D.374 stockholm street BROOKLYN NY 11217
- Dr. Bernardita T. Lazo M.D.2330 Union Blvd. Islip New York 11751