Dr. George Vestermark is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Vestermark specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Vestermark tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 2013
Dr. George Vestermark MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28204Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46278Get Direction
Dr. George Vestermark MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Dr. Shadley Schiffern MD1915 Randolph Road Charlotte North Carolina 28207
- Dr. John Kent Ellington MD, MS2001 Vail Ave Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Matthew A Gullickson MD710 Park Center Dr Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Robert Sproul MD500 Parnassus Ave # Mu320w San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Adam M Caputo MD2001 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Lowell Harley Gill M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207