Dr. Andrew Hope practices Radiation Oncology in Saint Louis, MO. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Hope specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
- A prospective study of differences in duodenum compared to remaining small bowel motion between radiation treatments: implications for radiation dose escalation in carcinoma of the pancreas.
- Predicting radiotherapy outcomes using statistical learning techniques.
- Utilization of prophylactic cranial irradiation in patients with limited stage small cell lung carcinoma.
- Retrospective study of palliative radiotherapy in newly diagnosed head and neck carcinoma.
- Tumor regression and positional changes in non-small cell lung cancer during radical radiotherapy.
- Clinical outcomes of extensive stage small cell lung carcinoma patients treated with consolidative thoracic radiotherapy.
- Is there a lower limit of pretreatment pulmonary function for safe and effective stereotactic body radiotherapy for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer?
- Locoregional failures following thoracic irradiation in patients with limited-stage small cell lung carcinoma.
- Human papilloma virus: differentiating new primary lung cancer versus metastatic disease from previous head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Outcomes of accelerated hypofractionated radiotherapy in stage i non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Capturing acute toxicity data during lung radiotherapy by using a patient-reported assessment tool.
- Displaying 3D radiation dose on endoscopic video for therapeutic assessment and surgical guidance.
- Postoperative intensity-modulated radiotherapy following surgery for oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma: patterns of failure.
Dr. Andrew J Hope M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Andrew J Hope M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Jaymeson Scott Stroud M.D.607 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Elesyia D Outlaw M.D.4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Julie A Mai M.D.607 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Maria A Thomas MD615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Joel Rahman Simmons MD161 N Forge St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Perry W Grigsby MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110