Dr. Bradley Price is a Dentist practicing in Marshalltown, IA. Dr. Price specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bradley D. Price D.D.S.'s Practice location
Marshalltown, IA 50158Get Direction
Dr. Bradley D. Price D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Danae Lynne Krutzfeldt DDS412 E Church St Marshalltown IA 50158
- Dr. Daniel Murney Mcinroy D.D.S.101 E Southridge Rd Marshalltown IA 50158
- Dr. David Reeves Hall D.D.S.101 E Southridge Rd Marshalltown IA 50158
- Dr. Colene Ann Grecian D.D.S.101 E Southridge Rd Marshalltown IA 50158
- Dr. Jessica V Nguyen DDS, MPH112 E Linn St Marshalltown IA 50158
- Dr. Nana Odoom DDS112 E Linn St Marshalltown IA 50158