Dr. Ihn Lar is a pediatrician practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Lar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Catholic Med College, Seoul, Korea 1974
Catholic Med College 1974
catholic medical college 1974
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Pediatrics
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Ihn Sough Lar M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10458Get Direction
Dr. Ihn Sough Lar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576