Dr. Charles M. Esposito D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice220 Schooley St Moorestown NJ, 08057
Dr. Charles Esposito is a Dentist practicing in Moorestown, NJ. Dr. Esposito specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Charles M. Esposito D.M.D.'s Practice location
Moorestown, NJ 08057Get Direction
Dr. Charles M. Esposito D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Esposito
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Barbara A. Tarnoski D.M.D.3016 Township Line Rd Drexel HIll PA 19026
- Dr. Prathiba Srinidhi DMD2226 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19145
- Dr. Michael Hatrak D.M.D.313 Broad St Florence NJ 08518
- Tatyana A. Lysenko Other3201 NJ-38 Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Mark Lewis Waltzer D.M.D.1930 Rt. 70 East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Deborah J. Kim DMD375 North Main Street Williamstown New Jersey 08094