Dr. Robert Oram is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Dover, NH. Dr. Oram specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Oram typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
The University of Western Ontario - Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry 1976
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Maine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Calgary/Alberta Children's Hospital
Dr. Robert C Oram MD's Practice location
Dover, NH 03820Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Oram MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oram
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Robert L Harrell MD750 Central Avenue Dover NH 03820
- Dr. Kathleen Maxfield MDUnm Hospital Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Victor B Kim M.D.333 Borthwick Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. William P Berry M.D.333 Borthwick Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. Donato Sisto M.D., FACS333 Borthwick Ave Portsmouth NH 03801
- Mr. William Robert Wilson M.D.17 Suzanne Dr Bedford NH 03110