Dr. James Leitze Green M.D.
Surgeon1600 W Walnut St Jacksonville IL, 62650
Dr. James Green is a general surgeon practicing in Jacksonville, IL. Dr. Green specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Green provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. James Leitze Green M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, IL 62650Get Direction
ROCKFORD, IL 61104Get Direction
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- Dr. Charles Milton Sheaff MD1600 W Walnut St Jacksonville IL 62650
- Dr. Michael Niel Fenner MD1600 W Walnut St Jacksonville IL 62650
- Dr. John W. Roth M.D.Passavant Surgical Associates Jacksonville IL 62650
- Dr. Abigail S White MD15 FOUNDERS LN JACKSONVILLE IL 62650
- Dr. Ladonna J Bryan MD1600 W Walnut St Jacksonville IL 62650
- Dr. Daniel M Hallam M.D.1600 W Walnut St Jacksonville IL 62650