Dr. Bobby Janda is a family practitioner practicing in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Dr. Janda specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Janda possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Central America Health Sciences University Belize Medical College 2001
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Bobby Janda M.D.'s Practice location
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567Get Direction
Dr. Bobby Janda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janda
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Elio J Ippolito M.D239 N Broadway Tarrytown NY 10591
- Dr. Ivette Bernadette Torres MD460 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Addam Masri MD300 S Central Ave Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. Domenick John Masiello DO430 Old Sib Rd Ridgefield CT 06877
- Dr. Anthony D'ambrosio M.D.1730 W Chew St Allentown PA 18104