Dr. Carlos Lobo is a pediatrician practicing in Pomona, NY. Dr. Lobo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lobo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lobo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Lisboa / Faculty of Medicine of Lisboa 1957
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Carlos G. Lobo MD's Practice location
Pomona, NY 10970Get Direction
Dr. Carlos G. Lobo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lobo
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Dr. Rajesh Bisnauth MD266 White Plains Road Eastchester New York 10709
- Allison Platt110 South Bedford Road Mt.Kisco New York 10549
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- David Amler15 North Broadway White Plains New York 10601
- Dr. Rosemary Calligaris MD266 White Plains Road Eastchester New York 10709