Dr. Gerard Kupperman is an audiologist practicing in Oconomowoc, WI. Dr. Kupperman evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Kupperman takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Early components of the averaged electroencephalic response to constant level clicks during rapid eye movement sleep.
- Threshold of the early components of the averaged electroencephalic response determined with tone pips and clicks during drug-induced sleep.
- Early components of the averaged electroencephalic response in relation to rise-decay time and duration of pure tones.
- Word discrimination in noise: effect of different speakers.
- On the calibration of two commercially recorded versions of CID auditory test W-22.
Dr. Gerard L. Kupperman PH.D.'s Practice location
Oconomowoc, WI 53066Get Direction
Dr. Gerard L. Kupperman PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- Connective Tissue Massage and Exercise Aid with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease characterized by chronic muscle pain that lacks an obvious physical cause, it is also thought to be a genetic issue. Massages are a powerful and relaxing tool that help relieve muscular tension. Therapists skilled in the art of massaging apply various types of massages to...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Boron's Amazing Health Benefits
Boron has a lot of health benefits. It is known to balance certain hormones such as estrogen and testosterone. Boron is also good for fertility and helps improve the functioning of the brain leading to the development of motor skills, better memory, and grasping power.Another health benefit from...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lisa Schneider AU.D280 Regency Ct Brookfield WI 53045
- Monica L. Dentino CCC-A3720 N 124th St Milwaukee WI 53222
- Dr. Kayla Theresa Sanders AU.D.1111 Delafield St Waukesha WI 53188
- Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Johnson Other1111 Delafield St Waukesha WI 53188
- Ms. Elaine E Lesko MS1640 E Sumner St Hartford WI 53027
- Suzette M. Mineau M.A.W186n9523 Bancroft Dr Menomonee Falls WI 53051