Mrs. Nasrin Jahangiri haghighi DDS
Dentist1550 Pepper Drive Suite #f El Centro CA, 92243
Dr. Nasrin Jahangiri haghighi is a Dentist practicing in El Centro, CA. Dr. Jahangiri haghighi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mrs. Nasrin Jahangiri haghighi DDS's Practice location
El Centro, CA 92243Get Direction
Mrs. Nasrin Jahangiri haghighi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jahangiri haghighi
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Javad Sage Aghaloo D.D.S.1502 So La Brucherie Rd El Centro CA 92243
- Mohamed Seleit D.D.S.3027 W Florida Ave Hemet CA 92545
- Dr. John Elliott Willardsen DDS74-900 Hwy 111 San Diego CA 92110
- Dr. Gayle A. Cheatwood DDS538 Holt Ave Holtville CA 92250
- Dr. Betsy Matsuno-lindbergh DDS301 N Imperial Ave El Centro CA 92243
- Dr. Brian Shue MD1166 K St Brawley CA 92227