Dr. John Soderling is an optometrist practicing in Central City, KY. Dr. Soderling specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Soderling performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. John Michael Soderling OD's Practice location
Central City, KY 42330Get Direction
Greenville, KY 42345Get Direction
Dr. John Michael Soderling OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Freddie Michael Mayes OD OPTOMETRIST1601 West Everly Brothers Blvd Central City KY 42330
- Dr. Jonathan L Shrewsbury O.D.1303 North Main St. Beaver Dam KY 42320
- Dr. Natasha Nicole Gay O.D.1725 W Everly Brothers Blvd Central City KY 42330
- Dr. George Stephen Wood O D609 West Main St Powderly KY 42367
- Dr. Troy Wayne Crist O.D.444 S Main St Madisonville KY 42431
- Dr. John Harold Matthews O.D.1701 N Main St Beaver Dam KY 42320