Dr. Richard Ellsworth is a psychologist practicing in Lancaster, CA. Dr. Ellsworth specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ellsworth evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ellsworth because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Richard G. Ellsworth PHD's Practice location
Lancaster, CA 93534Get Direction
PALMDALE, CA 93550Get Direction
Dr. Richard G. Ellsworth PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Trisha Rich-Thurm43713 20th Street West Lancaster California 93534
- Nicholle E. Lovely LMFT43816 David St Lancaster California 93535
- Dr. Lashanda Jones-corneille PH.D.1672 W Avenue J Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Donna Lee Redmayne PH.D.963 W Avenue J Lancaster CA 93534
- Janice K Mcnamara PSY.D.2323 E Palmdale Blvd Palmdale CA 93550
- Dr. Traci Moreno PSY.D.45074 10th St W Lancaster CA 93534