Dr. Leslie Delemeester is an optometrist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Delemeester specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Delemeester performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Ms. Leslie K Delemeester OD's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48706Get Direction
Ms. Leslie K Delemeester OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Lee Christopher Newton O.D.3720 Wilder Rd Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Veronica Hrywnak O.D.1500 Weiss St Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Karen Joyner Douglas O.D.5825 Brockway Rd Saginaw MI 48638
- Dr. Dolores Joanne Kowalski-meier O.D.3660 Southfield Dr Saginaw MI 48601
- Dr. T K Johnson O.D.5908 Eastman Ave Midland MI 48640
- Dr. John Michael Yancho O.D.4900 Fashion Square Mall Saginaw MI 48604