Kristin Taylor is a physical therapist practicing in State College, PA. Kristin Taylor specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kristin Taylor can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kristin Taylor will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kristin Taylor P.T.'s Practice location
State College, PA 16801Get Direction
Kristin Taylor P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Mr. Ryan Michael Poboy PT929 14th St Huntingdon PA 16652
- Nickol Marie Cleary PT785 E MOUNTAIN RD PORT MATILDA PA 16870
- Angela M Fenush DPT1850 E Park Ave State College PA 16803
- Wendy Curtis PT100 Dogwood Dr Philipsburg PA 16866
- Alexandra Anderson DPT1850 E PARK AVE STE 112 STATE COLLEGE PA 16803
- Alice H Woodring PT151 E Market St Lewistown PA 17044