Dr. Mahesh D Chhabria MD
Neurologist | Neurology3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA, 18301
Dr. Mahesh Chhabria practices Neuropathology in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Chhabria studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1984
Grant Government Medical College 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sleep Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Neurology; United Hosps Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; United Hosps Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Mahesh D Chhabria MD's Practice location
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
Dr. Mahesh D Chhabria MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chhabria
- Inspirational People with Multiple Sclerosis
Being handed a multiple sclerosis diagnosis is a life-changing event. While the diagnosis itself doesn’t actually change how the symptoms affect a patient, the new-found knowledge does. A diagnosis offers both an explanation for past events and symptoms that seemed mysterious before, but also a...
- Progression of Multiple Sclerosis Could Affect Sense of Smell
For individuals that live with multiple sclerosis, they know that managing the disease and trying to maintain some degree of health is a difficult task. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be far-reaching since it is a disease that affects the central nervous system, and this means that sometimes...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- Communicating with an Alzheimer's Patient
Many aspects have been focused on and taken into consideration when it comes to Alzheimer's research. Additional studies that support and give a better understanding, list acceptance, and encourage a positive outlook are important for those with Alzheimer's. Although the disease does indeed progress...
- Home Test Featured on Dr. Oz Can Help Identify Alzheimer's Risk
Many think that there is life after Alzheimer's because patients are armed with the knowledge that their mind will eventually slip away. While there are methods of treatment in place, there is still no formal way to detect the disease early on, making treatment methods difficult to manage because...
- Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD239 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. James J Kerrigan MD3 Parkinsons Road East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Raj L Katara MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Ralf W Van der sluis M.D.230 Independence Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Eugene Leslie Jennings M.D.175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Mihaela Hangan M.D.1501 S California Ave Chicago IL 60608