Dr. Kevin Snell is a Chiropractor practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Snell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Snell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kevin Snell D.C.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36695Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Snell D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Katherine Crafton D.C.5400 Zeigler Blvd. Mobile Alabama 36608
- Dr. Christopher Roland Corsentino DC801 Downtowner Blvd Mobile AL 36609
- Dr. Michael Patrick Sliman D.C.317 Morgan Ave Mobile AL 36606
- Dr. Hoai-linh D Nguyen D.C.3263 Demetropolis Rd Mobile AL 36693
- Dr. Douglas Roy Kaul D.C.801 Downtowner Blvd Mobile AL 36609
- Dr. Donald C. Ellis D.C.1412 Dauphin St Mobile AL 36604