Dr. Christian Yost is an adolescent specialist practicing in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Yost works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Yost treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Christian Carter Yost D.O.'s Practice location
Dr. Christian Carter Yost D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- What to Avoid If You Have Lyme Disease
If you get Lyme disease, it may be necessary to make a change in your lifestyle, particularly your diet, in order to make the treatment time shorter. As you probably already know, lyme disease cannot be cured. What can be done is to treat the symptoms of the disease. To quicken the recovery process,...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- What Is Epilepsy?
DefinitionEpilepsy is a chronic disorder of the brain with recurrent, unprovoked seizures as its most common symptoms. Most people with epilepsy have multiple types of seizures and other neurological problems. A seizure is a disorder of the electrical activity in the brain.The source of epilepsy is...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Matthew Ayers Murdoch M.D.1151 Hospital Way Bldg F Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Don E Mcinturff M.D.1151 Hospital Way Bldg F Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Gentry C Yost MD1151 Hospital Way Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Cindy Elizabeth Parsons M.D.1151 Hospital Way Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. David M Denton M.D.1151 Hospital Way Bldg F Pocatello ID 83201