Dr. Gus J. Livaditis D.D.S.
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics1206 York Rd Suite 100 Lutherville Timonium MD, 21093
Dr. Gus Livaditis is a prosthodontist practicing in Lutherville Timonium, MD. Dr. Livaditis specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Indexing procedures for converting removable partial dentures after extractions while the patient retains the prosthesis.
- Comparison of monopolar and bipolar electrosurgical modes for restorative dentistry: a review of the literature.
- Vital pulp therapy with bipolar electrocoagulation after intentional pulp exposure of fixed prosthodontic abutments: a clinical report.
- Indirectly formed matrix for multiple composite core restorations: two clinical treatments illustrating an expanded technique.
- The use of custom-milled zirconia teeth to address tooth abrasion in complete dentures: a clinical report.
- Gold-plating etched-metal surfaces of resin-bonded retainers.
- Etched-metal resin-bonded intracoronal cast restorations. Part I: The attachment mechanism.
- A chemical etching system for creating micromechanical retention in resin-bonded retainers.
- Etched-metal resin-bonded intracoronal cast restorations. Part II: Design criteria for cavity preparation.
- The impact of the etched metal technique on restorative dentistry.
- Etched metal resin-bonded restorations: principles in retainer design.
- Resin-bonded retainers. Part I: Resin bond to electrolytically etched nonprecious alloys.
- The Maryland bridge technique.
- Etched casting acid etch composite bonded posterior bridges.
- Cast metal resin-bonded retainers for posterior teeth.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Gus J. Livaditis D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
Dr. Gus J. Livaditis D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Livaditis
- The History of Celiac Disease: Celiac 101
Once upon a time, man had a simple relationship with food. His job was to hunt and gather. His diet primarily consisted of nuts, fruit, berries and when available, meat and fish. With the agricultural revolution, hunting and gathering was replaced by domestication of crops and animals.Celiac disease...
- 6 Symptoms of Sinusitis Infection: Treating a Sinus Infection
Sinusitis, or sinus infection, is a very common medical condition often confused with a cold or flu. Sinusitis as a condition refers to the swelling of the underlying tissue lining found in the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are like small sacs filled with air; however, when these get clogged with germs...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Diabetic Socks? Yes, They Exist
Diabetes is a disorder of the endocrine or hormone system and occurs when blood sugar levels in your body are above normal. Over 25 million people in the U.S alone have some form of diabetes. ...
- Why Beauty Sleep Should Be Taken Seriously
A study published in the journal BMJ, provides supports to the concept of beauty sleep. A small study conducted by Swedish researchers shows that adequate rest is essential for looking healthy. Until now, the concept of beauty sleep lacked solid evidence from science.In this study, 23 healthy...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Stuart Marshall Gordon D.D.S.16 Greenmeadow Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Penwadee Limkangwalmongkol DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Joseph Henry Seipp D.D.S.2415 Baldwin Mill Rd Fallston MD 21047
- Dr. Elias M Rivera DDS, MS, FACP650 W Baltimore St Rm 6258 Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jonathan Howard Weinman D.D.S.106 Old Court Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Albert Louis Ousborne D.D.S.21 West Rd Towson MD 21204