Dr. Mark Smith is a Dentist practicing in Greeley, CO. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark R Smith DDS's Practice location
Greeley, CO 80634Get Direction
Dr. Mark R Smith DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Radtke D.D.S.2720 Council Tree Avenue Fort Collins CO 80525
- Andrew P. Howard D.D.S.2641 Abarr Dr Loveland CO 80538
- Jonathan Martin Anderson DDS1103 Oak Park Dr Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Kingdon Kibble Brady D.D.S.1040 Sagamore Pkwy W West Lafayette IN 47906
- Dr. Stephen W. Ballard D.D.S.2998 Ginnala Dr Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Cory Edward Foster DDS373 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526