Dr. Kerry D. Bennett DO
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine3600 W Bethel Ave Muncie IN, 47304
Dr. Kerry Bennett is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Muncie, IN. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Bennett is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Ohio Univ- Coll Of Osteo Med- Athens Oh 1987
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 1987
- Torn Meniscus
- Doctors Hosp Of Stark Co-Core, Orthopedic Surgery; Doctors Hosp Of Stark Co-Core, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Doctors Hospital Of Stark Co Core
Dr. Kerry D. Bennett DO's Practice location
Dr. Kerry D. Bennett DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bennett
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Is Dehydration an Emergency?
Dehydration refers to excessive loss of body fluids due to various reasons. Under normal conditions, the body’s requirement of fluid depends on the weight of the body. When there is loss of fluid in the form of sweat, vomiting, diarrhea, or excess production of urine, one should replace the fluid...
- When Do You Need to See a Sports Medicine Doctor?
IntroductionPeople of all ages may engage in sports as a pastime for enjoyment or athletic competition. However, participating in sports can also sometimes result in injuries. Effectively and quickly attending to these injuries make it possible for athletes to recover and return doing sports.Sports...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Dr. Thomas J Melham M.D.2810 W Ethel Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Jeremy J. Hunt MD3600 W Bethel Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Michael Shannon Todd DO900 Washington Rd West Point NY 10996
- Dr. Nirmal K Surtani MD2610 Enterprise Dr Anderson IN 46013
- Dr. Kenneth H. Haller DO3600 W Bethel Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Jared W. Jones MD2610 Enterprise Dr Anderson IN 46013