Dr. Alison Stanley is a psychologist practicing in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Stanley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stanley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stanley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Alison Eve Stanley PH.D.'s Practice location
Santa Ana, CA 92706Get Direction
Dr. Alison Eve Stanley PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stanley
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP920 Joyce Drive Brea California 92821
- Ms. Jeanne J. Knox LMFT4525 E Atherton St Long Beach California 90815
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D.12526 High Bluff Drive San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Ehsan Gharadjedaghi PSYD17900 Skypark Circle, Irvine CA 92614
- Dr. Michael D. Angioli PH.D.30011 Ivy Glenn Dr Laguna Niguel CA 92677