Dr. John Murphy is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Haverford, PA. Dr. Murphy specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. John Brien Murphy M.D.'s Practice location
Haverford, PA 19041Get Direction
Dr. John Brien Murphy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphy
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Dr. Bruce E. Genter M.D.2 Park Lane Feasterville Pennsylvania 19053
- Dr. Edward Scott Kole DO1122 Street Rd Southampton PA 18966
- Dr. Mark P Solomon MD191 Presidential Boulevard Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Dr. Anthony C. Corrado D.O.1919 Greentree Road Cherry Hill New Jersey 08003
- Dr. Howard D Krein M.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Dr. Edmund A. Pribitkin M.D.925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107