Dr. Timoteo Torres - santiago is a urologist practicing in CAGUAS, PR. Dr. Torres - santiago specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Timoteo Torres - santiago M.D.'s Practice location
CAGUAS, PR 00726Get Direction
Dr. Timoteo Torres - santiago M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- 5 Tips on Living with Erectile Dysfunction
5 Tips on Living with Erectile DysfunctionErectile dysfunction is a condition that not only causes physical problems but psychological ones too. It leads to strain in relationships and even break-ups in marriages. Both sexual partners are emotionally affected.There are means which you can use to...
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Dr. Norman Javier De la rosa M.D.University of Puerto Rico, Medical Sciences Campus San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Rafael Orlando Carrillo MDTorre Del Auxilio Mutuo Ofic 409 735 Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00917
- Dr. Jose Nunez-corrada MD400 Ave Domenech San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Roberto Jose Canto M.D.29 CALLE WASHINGTON SAN JUAN PR 00907
- Dr. Omar Ortiz-alvarado M.D.University of Puerto Rico, Medical Sciences Campus San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Javier E Colon irizarry M.D.381 Ave Felisa Rincon San Juan PR 00926