Dr. Alexander Gaukhman D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice3440 Conway Blvd Ste 2-D Port Charlotte FL, 33952
Dr. Alexander Gaukhman is a Dentist practicing in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Gaukhman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Alexander Gaukhman D.M.D.'s Practice location
Port Charlotte, FL 33952Get Direction
Sarasota, FL 34242Get Direction
Osprey, FL 34229Get Direction
Osprey, FL 34229Get Direction
Venice, FL 34285Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Gaukhman D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaukhman
RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL.
- Jenny w.
I Would not recommend - Please seek another Provider.
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr. Antony Richard Menendez D.D.S.4120 Tamiami Trl Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Julia B. Pizarro DMD2762-B Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Matthew T Navidomskis DMD, MPH2616 Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Shamus Loftus DDS153 W Genesee St Chittenango NY 13037
- Dr. Thomas Robert Cherpak DDS14985 S. Tamiami Trail North Port FL 34287
- Joseph Halim Farag DMD3441 Conway Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33952