Dr. Marc Papantonio is a Chiropractor practicing in Union City, CA. Dr. Papantonio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Papantonio seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Marc Papantonio DC's Practice location
Union City, CA 94587Get Direction
Dr. Marc Papantonio DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Andre M. Chevalier1265 El Camino Real Santa Clara California 95050
- Harris K. Lee39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Jenkins D.C.3591 Stevens Creek Boulevard San Jose California 95117
- Mahsa Ostovarinia20410 Town Center Lane Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501