Dr. Val Vogt MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery7800 Wolf Trail Cv Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Val Vogt is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Vogt specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vogt can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vogt can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1990
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1990
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Val Vogt MD's Practice location
Dr. Val Vogt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vogt
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Swollen Ankles in Pregnancy – How to Avoid It?
Why do ankles swell in pregnancy?During pregnancy, you experience many changes to sustain the growing fetus inside your body. One of the changes is the increase in the blood volume, which occurs because your body has to carry blood for yourself and for another growing baby. For this reason, your...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Dr. Riad Homsi MD80 Humphreys Center Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Dr. William David Stinson M.D.315 Walnut Bend South Cordova TN 38018
- Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD5 First Village Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Fazal M Manejwala M.D.6215 Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Erinn R Morgan MD7900 Airways Blvd. Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Amy Sorrells M.D.2 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606