Dr. Steven Feinzig is a Chiropractor practicing in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Feinzig specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Feinzig seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Steven David Feinzig D.C.'s Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33020Get Direction
Dr. Steven David Feinzig D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C.350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Peter Joseph London D.C.1728 Northeast Miami Gardens Drive North Miami Beach Florida 33179
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC8100 ROYAL PALM BLVD STE 106 CORAL SPRINGS FL 33065
- Vanessa Kathleen Shields-Fiore7771 W. Oakland Park Blvd Sunrise FL 33351
- Donna L. Watson1630 Northeast 20th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33305