Farren Muscarella is a physical therapist practicing in Flagstaff, AZ. Farren Muscarella specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Farren Muscarella can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Farren Muscarella will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Farren Muscarella PT's Practice location
Flagstaff, AZ 86001Get Direction
Farren Muscarella PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Cindy Sue Thomann PT11705 N Us Highway 89 Flagstaff AZ 86004
- Mr. David E Fukumoto P.T.4100 E Spring Meadows Cir Flagstaff AZ 86004
- Chad A Moore P.T.3819 E Foxtail Dr Flagstaff AZ 86004
- Carrie Farrar PT1614 E Zoe Way Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Katie Elizabeth Pierce PT, DPT906 W University Ave Flagstaff AZ 86001
- Ms. Sandra Glick-ridley MSPT120 W Fine Ave Flagstaff AZ 86001