Dr. Marc Peter Stanard D.D.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics1350 Connecticut Ave Nw #305 Washington DC, 20036
Dr. Marc Stanard practices Periodontics in Washington, DC. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Stanard has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Stanard provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
- Veteran's Affairs Medical Center 1991
Dr. Marc Peter Stanard D.D.S.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20036Get Direction
Dr. Marc Peter Stanard D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stanard
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Antibiotics for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis damages the lungs, digestive system, and other organs in the body. It affects the cells producing mucus, sweat, and digestive juices. It is caused due to defect in a gene. This gene changes a protein responsible for movement of salts in and out of cells. As a result, thick, sticky...
- Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia
Hospital-acquired pneumonia occurs in patients who have been hospitalized, usually after two to three days of hospital admission. Pneumonia contracted in such a setting is often more severe than a community-acquired pneumonia because the organisms causing it are more aggressive. This means that the...
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis Forecasts Inferior Long-Term Diabetes Management
Recognizing early signs of type 1 diabetes is crucial in the early prevention of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA). Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is a very serious condition that leads to diabetic coma or even leads to death. A recent research published online was carried out by Lindsey M Duca, PhD, at...
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Vivian A. Sorkin DMD3460 Old Washington Rd Waldorf Maryland 20602
- Dr. Thomas Lin DMD9010 Lorton Station Boulevard Lorton Virginia 22079
- Dr. David H. Schneider D.M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS6100 Westchester Park Drive College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Christine Karapetian D.D.S6116 Rolling Rd Springfield VA 22152
- Michael Edward Kossak D.D.S1234 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036