Dr. Riley Mcrae is a Chiropractor practicing in Athens, AL. Dr. Mcrae specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mcrae seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Renal intracortical blood flow distribution, function, and sodium excretion in unanesthetized dogs following vena caval ligation.
- Effects of acute isovolemic hemodilution and anesthesia on regional function in left ventricular myocardium with compromised coronary blood flow.
- Validation of 133Xe clearance as a cerebral blood flow measurement technique during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Influence of anesthesia on the threshold of pacing-induced ischemia.
- Effects of cardiopulmonary bypass and cardioplegia on regional and global cardiac actions of halothane in dogs.
- Acute regional myocardial ischemia and recovery after cardiopulmonary bypass: effects of intensity of antecedent ischemia.
- Is esmolol cardioprotective? Tolerance of pacing tachycardia, acute afterloading and hemodilution in dogs with coronary stenosis.
- Acute isovolemic hemodilution and blood transfusion. Effects on regional function and metabolism in myocardium with compromised coronary blood flow.
- Hemodilution induces stable changes in global cardiovascular and regional myocardial function.
- Effect of intraperitoneal and intravenous vasoactive amines on peritoneal dialysis: study in anephric dogs.
Dr. Riley Llewellyn Mcrae D.C.'s Practice location
Athens, AL 35611Get Direction
Dr. Riley Llewellyn Mcrae D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Mr. Darryl Dion Osborn DC2605 Danville Road Sw Decatur AL 35603
- Dr. David Alan Land D.C.4835 Sparkman Dr Nw Huntsville AL 35810
- Dr. Ali Dean Sakhai D.C.190 Lime Quarry Road Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Danielle Zappile D.C.190 Lime Quarry Road Madison Alabama 35758
- Dr. Kelly A Lady D.C.1908 Slaugter Rd Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Bernard J Krenner DC1408 5th Ave Se Decatur AL 35601