Dr. Niraja Rajan is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Rajan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Rajan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1994
Maulana Azad Medical College 1994
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatric Anesthesiology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Anesthesiology
- GB Pant Hospital 1994
- Maulana Azad Med College University Of Delhi New Delhi India 1996
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital 1997
Dr. Niraja Rajan MD's Practice location
Dr. Niraja Rajan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- Don't Call Them Just Survivors; They Are "Overcomers"
It’s common to throw the word "survivor" thrown around when referring to people who have battled illnesses and diseases. However, a group in San Antonio prefers to refer to themselves as Overcomers.Genny's storyWhen Genny Small was diagnosed with breast cancer, she could not believe it. She...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Julia Christine Caldwell MD310 N. L Rogers Wells Blvd Glasgow KY 42141
- Dr. Jean Santo MD2501 N 3rd St Harrisburg PA 17110
- Donald E. Martin500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Verghese T Cherian MBBS, MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sadeq Quraishi M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Joseph F Answine MD4999 Louise Dr Mechanicsburg PA 17055