Dr. Peter Silverberg is an anesthesiologist practicing in Flushing, NY. Dr. Silverberg ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Silverberg also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1981
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1981
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of edrophonium in elderly surgical patients.
- The effect of phenytoin on the magnitude and duration of neuromuscular block following atracurium or vecuronium.
- Acute steroid therapy does not alter nondepolarizing muscle relaxant effects in humans.
- Respiratory changes induced by the large glucose loads of total parenteral nutrition.
- Effects of respiratory apparatus on breathing pattern.
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Neurology; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Anesthesiology; Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Peter A Silverberg MD's Practice location
Flushing, NY 11355Get Direction
Dr. Peter A Silverberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silverberg
- What Conditions Does a Bone Doctor Treat?
What is a bone doctor?A bone doctor is also known as an orthopedist or an orthopedic surgeon. Bone doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, diseases, and conditions. Their practice is also seen in other areas, such as pediatrics, sports medicine, trauma,...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215