Dr. John Parrino is a psychologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Parrino specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Parrino evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Parrino because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
John J Parrino PHD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
John J Parrino PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Steven Robert Meno15774 State St Hillman MI 49746
- Dr. Avital Karmel Cohen Other750 Hammond Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Perry J Bean PSYD990 Hammond Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. April Coleman PSY.D.750 Hammond Dr Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Sherri W Bornstein PHD990 Hammond Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Karen Lundin PSY.D.15190 Community Rd Gulfport MS 39503