Dr. Ki Soo Jung MD
Neurologist | Neurology157 Professional Park Dr Suite B Mooresville NC, 28117
Dr. Ki Jung practices Neuropathology in Mooresville, NC. Dr. Jung studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Ki Soo Jung MD's Practice location
Mooresville, NC 28117Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204Get Direction
Dr. Ki Soo Jung MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jung
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Dr. Peterson F Giallanza M.D.403 GILEAD RD HUNTERSVILLE NC 28078
- Dr. Trishwant Singh Garcha MD750 Hartness Rd Statesville NC 28677
- Dr. Connie Ching-yi Tsang MD431 COPPERFIELD BLVD NE CONCORD NC 28025
- Dr. Christopher Connelly MD315 Medical Park Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Chut Sombutmai DO315 Medical Park Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Francois Jacques-leopold Picot MD16645 BIRKDALE COMMONS PKWY HUNTERSVILLE NC 28078