Dr. Alvin Grayson graduated from Indiana university school of dentistry with honors. There, he also received his specialty degree in prosthodontics. He is also a clinical professor at Columbia University ...
Alvin Joseph Grayson DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Alvin Joseph Grayson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Managing Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory disease which affects the gastrointestinal system, usually the last part of the small intestine and the colon. The inflammation can spread into all the layers of the tissue. It is a very painful and debilitating condition which affects the everyday life.Crohn’s...
- Is Fibromyalgia Hereditary?
While researchers have already connected the disease to stress, trauma, illnesses and certain substances, they are now starting to think that fibromyalgia may have more of a genetic link. This isn't exactly a new thought. Other studies have noticed this connection, but didn't yet expand on why or...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Shahpari Nazeri DDS433 E 56th St New York NY 10022
- Anthony J. Classi D.M.D.800A 5th Ave New York New York 10065
- Dr. Antoine E Chiha D.D.S190 Main St Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Victor Chueng D.D.S.202 Water St Naugatuck Connecticut 06770
- Dr. Anthony S. Lambrakos DDS1 Rockefeller Plaza New York New York 10020
- Dr. Arman Roksar D.D.S.220 Riverside Blvd New York NY 10069